Description of the Program
The 2019 start on 16th September 2019 and finishes on 17th March 2020.
- A strong desire and commitment to the tertianship programme.
- At least three years apostolic work and experience.
- A fluency in English for spiritual accompaniment, group work and ministries.
- A mission from one’s Major Superior to the tertianship. The applicant should contact the
- Tertianship Director (preferably by email) after discussing the suitability of this program with his Major Superior
- A confidential recommendation will be asked from the Major Superior, as well as a Testimonial of Suitability for Ordained Ministry i.e. with regard to Safeguarding and Addiction requirements.
- Members of the African Assistancy will normally be given priority.
For more details on the program, visit the Cape Town website here>>